What happens over time if you’re sleep-deprived? I think this might shock you.
Support Healthy Sleep, Check out Dr. Berg’s Sleep Aid Formula Here: 🛒 https://drbrg.co/3QvWps0
Vitamin B1: 🛒 https://drbrg.co/3mXEIUE
0:00 Introduction: What happens if you get poor sleep?
0:33 The effects of poor sleep
2:55 How to sleep better
13:18 Check out my video on melatonin!
Let’s talk about what would happen if you had poor sleep for 14 days. Some people can get away with less sleep, but most of us need at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night.
Poor sleep doesn’t just cause fatigue. It can affect many different parts of the body, including your:
1. Cognitive function
• Poor memory
• Lack of creativity
• Decreased focus
Potentially causing an increased risk of:
• High blood pressure
• Heart attack
• Low testosterone
• Low libido
• Increased pain
6. Blood sugar
• Increased blood sugar
• Increased weight gain
8. Immune system
• Increased susceptibility to getting infections
What to do for poor sleep:
• Keep certain plants in your room (pothos and peace lily) to give you more oxygen while you sleep
• Sleep in the dark, avoid blue light, and increase your exposure to infrared light
• Keep your room cool (64 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit)
• Drink most of your water around dinner time and no later
• Take vitamin D to decrease back pain
• Try earplugs
• Take vitamin B1 to calm your mind
• Increase your magnesium and potassium to decrease cramps
• Increase your potassium to help with a high pulse rate
• Exercise, do physical work, and take certain supplements to help lower your stress
• Drink kefir before bed to help improve your digestion
• Spend time in the sun to increase your melatonin
• Avoid stimulants
• Balance your blood sugar levels
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you!
Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg’s products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.
* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media:
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps explain what happens if you don’t get enough sleep. I’ll see you in the next video.